Looking for more information? Search this blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The palms shopping mall in Lekki Phase I of Lagos Nigeria

By Onwueme Paul

For individuals looking for a world class retail outlet or a shopping mall consisting numerous world class retail outlets in Lagos Nigeria, the place to visit is the Palms shopping mall in Lekki. It is the shopping mall to beat because it has high end products and services that are comparable to any luxury mall in the world. It comprises a number of world class retail shops with virtually any item available for purchase.

If you haven't visited the palms yet, I'll advise you to do so as the place is really impressive.

The Palms in Pictures


Front view from main entrance


Shoprite one of the best places for high end shopping in Lagos Nigeria


The Sony centre


The game stores at the palms a place for affordable consumables.


The palms from the side view taken along the now being rehabilitated Lekki expressway.


My take on this, see things for yourself

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to visit that place for a long time and I'll do so as soon as I get back to Lagos in a few weeks. The Sony
    Center and La Montaigne's Place are my targets for some cool electronic gadgets and top quality skin products respectively.

    ReplyDelete