Looking for more information? Search this blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Unlocking Business Opportunities in Nigeria with business plans and articles

My title

Dear Fellow Nigerian Business owner,

Welcome to my blog - Lagosbusinesses.blogspot.com - the major online hub for business plan services in Nigeria as well as finding and unlocking business ideas and opportunities in Nigeria for small and medium scale start-up businesses.

I founded this blog in 2009 and initially it was an online journal for my business experiences in Lagos, Nigeria.

However upon completing my NYSC in June 2011, I re-invented this blog to be a source of business ideas and a key to unlocking business opportunities in Nigeria.

Today thanks to the numerous articles you'll find written here, hundreds of people have left positive feedback on the information and knowledge they've obtained from reading my published articles. I have also written over 120 business plans and proposals over the last 3 years for clients all over Nigeria and the United Kingdom with many of them winning grants or attracting financiers to fund their businesses.

I expect that the story won't be different for you as you reach out to me to offer you my services which are quite affordable.

What this blog offers it's readers include;
  • Bankable Business Plans and Proposals
  • Business Ideas in Nigeria
  • Business Tips for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
  • Free Marketing information 
  • Actionable Marketing and Business Insights
  • SME start up advise
To mention a few. 

Feel free to follow me on twitter: @paulonwueme or email me: paulonwueme@gmail.com or call me: 0803 206 4106 if you need a professionally written business plan. Thanks and regards.

8 comments:

  1. Kudos brother. This is well focused and will serve the interest of Lagos Entrepreneurs or potential businesses in the city. Keep up the good works. I enjoyed the way you present the needed information in each article. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. living outside i find it really pleasing to know that people do actually think about nigeria and research on the solutions to the common problems we are faced with in the country. thanks a lot brother.



    --
    call Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, thanks for the posts about Nigerian business. Love it, keep them coming!

    -

    Cheap Calls to Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Paul, great post! This country is endowed. All we needed are at least groups of persons (true Nigerians), who share your philosophy, in about every family across Nigeria.

    Thanks for being a patriot. More ink to your pen and grease to your wrist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls sir, can you write an article on how to start a forex trading business in Nigeria. A lot of Nigerians are making money from online forex trading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I'd rather not cause of the speculative nature.

      Delete