Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Professionally Written Business Plans for Nigerian Entrepreneurs

Hello dear friend,
 
My name is Paul Onwueme, a young professional business plan writer and small business enthusiast. In 2011 I relocated from Lagos to Abuja from where ever since I have been involved in sharing information and insights about starting small businesses in Nigeria through this blog and with people who have contacted me.

I studied computer science at Yaba College of Technology but soon after my NYSC I discovered a hidden talent which was not so obvious to me during my schooling days – writing compelling business plans and business writing flare. I was the one other students came to when having issues with their business plan assignments at school, it was me who professionals would ask to write a proposal on a business concept to a prospective client and even then I never thought about monetizing my talent.

I started this blog in 2009 as a business journal but remodeled it in 2011 to share business information with my audience but soon discovered that people are at a loss on what to do even after you share your business knowledge with them. They may want to know if a business idea is viable, the challenges, opportunities and even want other technical advice like what to do with unproductive staff etc.

I then refocused the theme of this blog to cover business start-up from start to finish for small business owners or intending owners and today you have the depository of more than 150 articles and tonnes of knowledge embedded within.

I worked for 2 years (February 2012 till February 2014) as social media and brand manager at an internet marketing agency where as one of my responsibilities I was required to write marketing proposals to prospective clients. I quit my Job to start my own business in February 2014 (Pio-chess ventures) - Chess in Schools, SEO Marketing and Business Writing Services.

Why work with me?

I have to my credit many completed works and some of best works are listed below;
[Updated in order of amount generated/awarded from June 2014 to June 2017]

Most Successful Projects till date
  • A client who approached NEXIM for a loan facility to export ginger, she was granted a loan of N70 million in April, 2017 and has commenced exportation since June, 2017
  • An outsourced job I prepared for a management consultant in which his client was awarded N55 million to setup a medium sized neighbourhood Supermarket in Abuja in late 2015
  • A dental practitioner who raised over N40 million to setup a dental clinic in Lagos from a venture capital firm in 2014
  • A GSM accessories importer whose store supplies most GSM accessory shops in Abuja raised additional N25 million to expand his business in 2016
  • A former fast food manager who raised N16 million from an investor to setup a health focused restaurant in Lekki, Lagos
  • A client who raised N13.7 million to setup a creche in Abuja in late 2016. She commenced business in March, 2017
  • A client who teamed up with a former classmate of his to setup a pharmacy store in Ajah, Lagos. Amount realized N5.1 million
  • My very first client raised N5 million in 2014 to setup a fruit farm in Jos and she has expanded to selling some of her produce at her own retail mart and supplying some supermarkets in Abuja 
  • 2 year contract with a Dubai based business plan consultancy (2014-2016). I wrote and completed 38 business plans and 3 feasibility reports within this period.

Success Rate [Modified, June 2017]

My success rate with my clients in terms of whether they secured funding for their businesses is approximately 75% with prospective investors and 60% with banks.

How to get started Once you’re interested in using my service just give me a call: 0803 206 4106 and I’ll be happy to walk you through the process and my rates are quite affordable. You can also email me: paulonwueme@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @paulonwueme. Looking forward to working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment